This special certification programme is designed for hypnotherapists who want to consolidate their knowledge and skill in working with weight management to maximise efficacy.
- Obesity: background to the problem
- The cycle of self-destruction
- Reasons for over-eating
- Why diets fail
- Eating disorders (how to recognise them)
- The Weight Specialist consultation process
- Identifying the real issues
- Secondary gain
- Depression and weight gain
- The steps to success
- Educating with sensitivity
- Dealing with food addictions
- The best approach for the client
You Will Receive:
A complete course manual with this training that will be a valuable resource for the future. Additionally, you will receive a speciality certification from the UK Academy as a testament to your achievement.
Applicants for this course would be expected to be practising hypnotherapists or in training to be a hypnotherapist.
Structure of the course:
This is a two day course
£200. Payment may be spread over a period of up to four months by arrangement.
This programme will be held at Brookhouse Hypnotherapy London, #7 23-24 Great James St, London WC1N 3ES.
Distance learning option:
Suitably qualified applicants may undertake this course via distance learning, although the Academy does recommend live training as offering an excellent opportunity for practical experience of the techniques being taught.
The course will be accompanied by a short question paper which maps to the learning outcomes.