This special certification programme is designed for hypnotherapists who have a basic knowledge of NLP, but do not have a formal practitioner certification in the subject.
- Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Rapport, establishment and maintenance
- Pacing and Leading
- Calibration (Sensory Experience)
- Representational Systems (predicates and accessing cues)
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Elicitation of well formed, ecological outcomes and structures of present state
- Overlap and Translation Metaphor creation
- Frames contrast
- As if
- Anchoring (VAK) Techniques
- Ability to shift consciousness to external or internal, as required by the moment’s task
- Dissociation and Association
You will receive:
A complete course manual with this training that will be a valuable resource for the future. It includes scripts and strategies which will make your use of NLP seem seamless. Additionally, you will receive an NLP Practitioner Certification from the UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences
Who should attend:
Therapists who wish to extend their range of services and add to the power of their therapeutic tool bag.
Applicants for this course would be expected to have had some training in NLP. This may have been covered in basic hypnotherapy training. Please ask
Structure of the course:
This is a three day course.
£350. This includes NLP Practitioner Certification. Payment may be spread over a period of up to five months by arrangement.
This programme will be held at the Brookhouse Hypnotherapy London, #7, 23-24 Great James St, London, WC1N 3ES
Distance learning option:
Suitably qualified applicants may undertake this course via distance learning, although the Academy does recommend live training as offering an excellent opportunity for practical experience of the techniques being taught.
The course will be accompanied by a short question paper which maps to the learning outcomes.